DPLA maintains an Analytics Dashboard that provides detailed data on how your digital collections on DPLA are being used. CDL is a DPLA Service Hub, so all the metadata records you contribute to Calisphere are also shared with DPLA.
The dashboard is designated by "service hubs," meaning that all statistics for contributions on DPLA by way of Calisphere will be accessed through our "hub" analytics dashboard, shown below.
The dashboard also provides options to view statistics specific to your organization -- as well as other organizations in the hub -- by clicking on the "Contributors" link at the top navigation.
Access the DPLA Analytics Dashboard
A "user" level account (read-only) is provided.
- Log into the dashboard
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: calisphere
Please note: Since this is a shared account, please do not change the password.
View Your DPLA Stats
Once you have logged into the dashboard, you will see a page that represents the usage statistics across all of Calisphere's contributors.
Follow these steps to access usage statistics specific to your collections:
- Select "Contributors" at the top navigation bar.
- The resulting page will display a list of contributing institutions. Use the column heading to alphabetically sort the list by Contributor, and find your institution. Selecting this link will display usage statistics specific to your collections.
- Note: Bookmark your contributor dashboard for easy access to your stats.
- You may adjust the dates to specify a reporting period.
- The listing on the left provides a set of curated reports. Further information about each report is available upon selection.