Only users authorized by Nuxeo Administrators may access the Shared DAMS (Nuxeo). An account is necessary for accessing the system; once an account is obtained, a user can authenticate with their username and password, following the instructions in the “Getting into Nuxeo” page.
To request a new user account, or to set up a new password, please contact your Nuxeo Administrator.
All new user accounts will have read-only permissions by default. Each campus has a Nuxeo Administrator that can grant user permissions on that campus as necessary. Learn more about setting Nuxeo account permissions...
The creation of accounts are authorized by Nuxeo Administrators. Nuxeo Administrators perform administrative functions in the DAMS -- and in close consultation with -- their respective institutions. Specific responsibilities include:
- Authorizing users of Nuxeo affiliated with their respective campus library
- Setting the appropriate permissions for Nuxeo users
- Restricting access to their campuses’ resources in Nuxeo (as necessary)
- Reviewing and maintaining campus user accounts, and de-activating user accounts through staff and student transitions.
- Indicating which resources (if any) in the Nuxeo should be deposited into Merritt for long-term preservation
- Indicating when their institutions’ collections in Nuxeo are ready for harvest into Calisphere
- Serving as first points of contact for CDL on issues and questions related to their respective institutions’ collections
|UCB Bancroft Library||Mary Elings|
|UCB Libraries||Lynne Grigsby|
|UCB Environmental Design Archives||(Vacant)|
|UCB Ethnic Studies Library||Melissa S. Stoner|
|UC Davis Libraries||(Vacant)|
|UC Irvine Libraries ||Paul Park|
|UC Merced Library||Emily Lin|
|UCLA Library||Dawn Childress|
|UC Riverside Library||Krystal Boehlert|
|UC San Diego Library||Roger Smith|
|UC San Francisco Library||Charlie Macquarie|
|UC Santa Barbara Library||Chrissy Rissmeyer|
|UC Santa Cruz||Rachel Jaffe|
Please contact us if you would like to update the “Nuxeo Accounts and Administrators” roster. We will update this list, as well as assign the appropriate permission group for your Nuxeo account.