Every collection guide and digital object on the OAC links to a contributor page with its contact information, as well as a Google map showing its exact location. Keeping your address, phone, email, and website up-to-date and taking care to place the marker at the correct point on the map will ensure that users have accurate information about your institution. Here’s how.
1. Log into your OAC Dashboard.
2. Scroll to the institution you wish to edit (some user accounts are associated with more than one institution).
3. Click on “edit institution contact information.”
4. Make the necessary edits to your institution’s contact information, then click Save to save your edits. To request a change to your institution’s URL, please contact us. NOTE: do not use ampersands (“&”) in the fields, as these characters are reserved for markup delimiters.
5. Scroll down to “Location,” and enter the exact coordinates for your institution's location. You can obtain the coordinates using Google Maps, etc.